Please read the following information to resolve your privacy issue.
How does AmazighTube determine if content should be removed for a privacy breach?
What does it mean only identifiable?
To be considered uniquely identifiable, there must be enough information in the video to allow others to recognize you. Please note that just because you can identify yourself in the video does not mean that you are identifiable to others. A name without additional context or a fleeting image, for example, would.
How the AmazighTube Privacy Process Works
If a privacy complaint is made, AmazighTube allows you to delete or edit private information from your video. We issue a potential violation notification and provide the 48 hour downloader to take action on the complaint. If the downloader deletes the video within 48 hours, the complaint will be closed. If the breach of confidentiality remains on the site after 48 hours, the AmazighTube team will review the complaint.
Our privacy complaint process also serves to justify the urgent deletion of data or financial data.
Report a violation of privacy
To file a privacy complaint, begin the process of handling privacy complaints. As a complainant, your privacy is respected in this process. At no time will your identity or contact information be disclosed to the downloader without your consent. Our communications to this process will be sent to your registered e-mail address. Add email@example.com to your spam filter to make sure you receive these messages.
First party requests
We do not accept claims on behalf of third parties except in the following situations:
– The person does not have privacy is violated does not have access to a computer
– The person is not the privacy is violated is a vulnerable person
– You are the parent or legal guardian of the person whose privacy is violated
– You act as the legal representative of the person whose privacy is violated.
We will not accept privacy complaints made in the name of:
– Other family members (eg husband, wife, cousin, brother, sister)
– Colleagues or employees (individuals must self-identify)
– Tips on Filing a Comprehensive Privacy Complaint
Please be clear and concise so that the AmazighTube team can identify you in the video.
– Use the timestamp to indicate only one or two places where you clearly appear in the video.
– In the description box, specify what you wear or do that sets you apart from others in the video.
– Make sure you include the URL of the video in your report. You do not have to submit a URL if you are reporting an entire string.
– If you post a comment in the comment section of a video, note it in the description box. Include the username of the comment in the
Receive a Privacy Violation Notice
AmazighTube allows you to download or delete private information from your video. We send you an e-mail about the potential violation and you leave 48 hours to take action on the complaint. If you remove the alleged violation of the site within 48 hours, the complaint will be closed. If the potential privacy breach remains on the site after 48 hours, the complaint will be reviewed by the AmazighTube team.
If we delete your video for violation of privacy, do not download another version featuring the same people. These people will probably file another privacy complaint or report you for harassment. We take the protection of our users seriously and suspend accounts that violate the privacy of individuals.
What if I got the consent of the people?
Unfortunately, we can not accept or review agreements granting consent before downloading the video. Thus, we may still have to delete your video depending on the complaint.
How can I handle the complaint?
– You can completely remove the reported content from the site.
– If a person’s full name or other personal information is listed in the title, description, or tags of your video, you can edit it by going to My Videos and clicking the Edit button on the video.
– Because they can be turned off at any time, annotations are not considered an appropriate editing method.
– Making a private video is also not an acceptable solution, as the user can change the status from private to public at any time.